Watch this space for response and analysis of the federal budget from CCPA staff and our Alternative Federal Budget partners.
More information will be added as it is available.
Commentary and analysis
- Budget 2022: Some progress, but no need for panic at the country club by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- A Pearsonian moment? Not in this budget by David Macdonald
- Budget fédéral 2022 : un budget « Don’t look up » by Institut de recherche et d’informations socioéconomiques
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Assembly of First Nations
- Canadian Labour Congress
- Canadian Mental Health Association (French version here)
- Canadians for Tax Fairness
- Cooperative Housing Federation of Canada
- Institut de recherche et d’informations socioéconomiques
- The National Right to Housing Network