In the spring of 2020, the CCPA partnered with the New York and Brussels offices of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, the Institute for Policy Studies and the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy to convene a series of webinars on the transformative and internationalist responses to the climate emergency that the world needs right now. Click on the links below to view the webinars in full.
- Red-Green New Deal(s), with Walden Bello, Thea Riofrancos, and Grace Blakeley
- Trade Treaties, Energy, and Green New Deals, with Hadrian Mertins-Kirkwood, Pia Eberhardt, and Scott Sinclair.
- State Intervention And Public Services In The Post-Covid Era, with Karen Hansen-Kuhn, Mike Davis, Maude Barlow and Martin Schirdewan
- Alternative Trade Rules For Climate Action, with Avi Lewis, Lucia Bárcena, Alberto Arroyo, and Arthur Stamoulis
- Extractivism, Human Rights and ISDS, with Carla Zendejas, Jen Moore, Vidalina Morales, Aldo Orellana, and John Cavanagh