May 22, 2018
In this issue:
- Standing up to the corporate backlash
- Research and commentary on Kinder Morgan
- Relax. Employer health taxes haven’t sunk businesses in other provinces.
- BC’s poverty reduction plans
- Time bombs, fracking dams and the rush for H2O on private farmlands
- Western Canada needs real climate action, not disingenuous arguments
- It’s time for forestry to benefit British Columbians, not multinational companies
- Are we to be soaked or sued — what’s Kinder Morgan’s real end game?
- BC Solutions research briefing